Wednesday 6 August 2014

Hidden Garden....

During recent raya holiday....me and my husband decided to stay and travel around kl only. We are lazy to get stuck in the jam and want to enjoy quiet kl.

We found a spot in 1 Utama shopping complex that many of us not aware off. I am not a regular to this mall but when I enquire my friends are always go there, even they have no idea about this spot.

At the rooftop of 1Utama mall, there is a garden. This garden named "Secret Garden", which opens to the public since 2009. This garden was build in confidential for 5 years and opened to public later on.

No entrance fee, the place is quiet but we still think maintenance need to be improved. For botany lovers can take the opportunity to visit this place. They have benches for you to sit and enjoy the serenity.

My husband into photography, so he had a good time capturing some photos with his new macro lens. Here are some pictures that we took during our visit there.







No comments:

Post a Comment